Sunday, June 12, 2011

Easter 2011

The kids on Easter morning ready for church. It was a very hectic morning so the picture taking was extremely quick. Nobody noticed Connor had his blankie with him until we looked at the pictures later. Oh well. They were all super cute in person. I really need to get a better camera so you can really see how cute my kids are:)

Here is Savannah finding eggs in the Easter egg hunt we did. I'm not sure what is up with her outfit. It was a little breezy that day so I think someone took pity on her and threw some sweats on over her original outfit. Anyway, it was a very busy weekend. We had most of Jason's family at our house for Easter this year. I think the total was 31 people! We had a lot of fun this year. We misplaced our camera in the chaos so all of these pictures are from our video camera. We didn't end up with many pictures but here's what we have.

Opening Easter baskets!

Here are all the kids dying Easter eggs with their cousins! (I think Connor was gone taking a nap)




No comments: