Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!

Here are the kids carving pumpkins (or cleaning them I should say!)






For Halloween this year we had an Alex from Wizards of Waverly Place, her sidekick Harper, Ironman, a pumpkin and Superman. A little explanation for all of those who do not watch the Disney Channel. Alex is a teenage wizard so Brianna's costume was basically a trendy outfit with a wand. Harper is Alex's best friend and on the show she always wears something outrageous with a theme. We got the idea for this ice cream themed outfit off of one episode. Anyway, you really need to be a girl between the ages of 8 to 12 to really get it. So here are the cute pictures!










4 comments:

The Bennions said...

Looks like the McCaleb kids rocked Halloween!! Wish they could have "rocked" it in Montana!! Oh you all looked great (your mom sure helped you with great ideas) and I'll bet everyone knew exactly who you were!! Cute, cute!! Kara and Jason your house looked pretty put together from what I could see. I'll bet you are enjoying the extra room! I miss carving pumpkins with all you kids. Even though it's a mess that only a mother can appreciate! Your pumpkins turned out darling Love you all, Gr. Bennion

Kenna said...

You all looked awesome for Halloween! Those were the cutest Alex, Harper, Ironman, pumpkin and superman I've ever seen!! That is quite a feat getting 5 costumes together Kara! I must admit I've never seen the wizard show, but I've certainly heard of it! I think your house looks great too...however, you need to post more pictures so I don't have to keep trying to look in the background of every picture ha ha! I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween, Love ya

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

How fun! What a bunch of cuties!

Peggy Merrell said...

Darling, darling trick-or-treaters, Kara! And from your mom's post, I'm guessing you've moved in to your house! Wow, you've been as busy as ever, no doubt! Hope you're all doing well.