Sunday, January 16, 2011

Savannah's 3rd birthday!





Savannah turned 3 on November 22nd. Savannah has a lot of spirit. When she is happy she likes to give a lot of love and kisses. When she is not happy. . . well you know three year olds! We love Savannah. She has just entered Sunbeams and everyone in primary can't believe how good the entire class is. They sit so nicely! She loves to bring her little scripture bag to church and be just like her older brother and sisters. She loves to say "for reals" after everything she says and "b'cause" if you ever ask her why. She is such a cute girl and we love you Savannah!

3 comments:

The Bennions said...

What a "pretty, pretty, princess"!! Savannah is surely growing up, isn/t she! Kara, I can't believe your cakes--so creative and just fits each of your kids. Did you get one of those "Cricut" fondant cake deals? I know Kenna got one for Christmas and it made me think maybe you have one too. Anyway, Savannah must have been thrilled. Love, mom

Kenna said...

Ha ha...have to correct Mom's comment, I did NOT get one of those cool machines... I Wish! I bet it's so cool!!! Your cakes have always been amazing I can't wait to see what you come up with now!

The Bennions said...

My mistake! Was it you , Kara, that got the fondant Cricut dealybob? I could've sworn it was Kenna!! Man I'm getting old--can't remember who told me what! mom